Hi everybody,

I came up with http://home.apache.org/~elukey/httpd-framework-pr61860.patch
to add some tests for PR 61860. The patch that I have in mind is for
http_protocol, but for the moment the "visible" use case is that an out of
range bytes request that leads to a 416 may include duplicate headers set
via Header always set.

I can see several directories in the repo for the .t tests, like:

- apache, that contains various tests, some of them named "prXXXX".
- modules, that contains specific tests for some modules.
- filter (that could be a subdir of the above, but not sure).
- and finally some generic dirs like "ssl", "php", etc..

Same thing for the supporting httpd.conf's snippets as well.

Do we have some guidelines/conventions about where/how to add tests? I
haven't found anything in our docs up to know, but I might have missed
something.

Thanks!

Luca