Hey everyone,

   When can we expect a release of 2.4.34?

   We have been using a patched version of 2.4.33 for the last month or so,
due to the 2.4.33 release having a bug which breaks rproxy connections that
have SSL enabled.

    I believe this is referenced as being fixed in the 2.4.34 CHANGES as:

  *) mod_ssl: Fix merging of proxy SSL context outside <Proxy> sections,
     regression introduced in 2.4.30. PR 62232. [Rainer Jung, Yann Ylavic]
     We don't have the option to roll back to a version prior to
2.4.33 as there was no public release of 2.4.30, 2.4.31, or 2.4.32 and
there are several security fixes in 2.4.30.

      I would feel a bit more comfortable having an official release
on our servers rather than a patched one, and honestly, given the
impact of the regression in 2.4.33, I expected that an official
release would have been available some time ago.

Thanks,
Dan Oliver