Hi,

In other words, just send an email to 'dev-unsubscr...@httpd.apache.org' and it should be enough.

CJ

Le 17/12/2018 à 22:43, Ken Wilson a écrit :
Could you please remove me from your bull ..thAnks

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2018, at 4:30 PM, Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

Le 17/12/2018 à 20:23, Daniel Gruno a écrit :
Hi folks,
I've been pondering on the state of mod_lua, and it seems like it's time to get
rid of the 'experimental' note, which still scares off a lot of people. The API
has been steady over the past few years, I believe, and the code itself seems
to be in a stable state, so I'm inclined to go ahead and get it moved over to
stable, including switching from CTR to RTC.

I think a lazy 72h consensus should do nicely here, WDYT?

With regards,
Daniel.

+1

CJ