Le 29/01/2019 à 14:59, pgajdos a écrit :
Hello,

tested with 2.4.37 and 2.4.38.

4, 8 and 12 subtests of buffer.t are randomly failing for me. I have
already seen to fail zero, one, two or all of them.

When none fails, the test is done in very few seconds (including
initialization of t/TEST).

$r->code of the failing subtest is: 200
$r->content of the failing test is for example:
foofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoo
... foofo<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>408 Request Timeout</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Request Timeout</h1>

where ' ... ' stands for lot of 'foo', as expected.

How should I debug?
Petr

Hi, there has been some discussion about this new test added in r1841508

See
   https://marc.info/?t=153951682500002&r=1&w=4
and
   https://github.com/libwww-perl/libwww-perl/issues/299