   ProtocolsHonorOrder On
   Protocols h2 http/1.1 acme-tls/1

MDomain apachelounge.nl www.apachelounge.nl vosadministraties.nl www.vosadministraties.nl land10web.com
MDBaseServer on
MDPortMap https:443
MDCertificateAgreement accepted
MDRenewMode Always

- Steffen

On Monday 05/08/2019 at 14:52, Stefan Eissing  wrote:
I think mod_md is not particularly suited to server setups without any VirtualHosts. I have at least no tests for this.

You can try (with a 2.4.40):

# the new, shorter form
MDCertificateAgreement accepted
# we want the base server to be managed
MDBaseServer on
# the list of domains, including one from the base server
MDomain apachelounge.nl http://www.apachelounge.nl vosadministraties.nlhttp://www.vosadministraties.nl land10web.com
# since we have no vhost, we need to say where https requests arrive
MDPortMap https:443
# since we have only https, we need to enable the new ACME tls challenge protocol
Protocols h2 http/1.1 acme-tls/1

- Stefan