On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 07:22:00PM +0200, Yann Ylavic wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 7:55 PM <jor...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Author: jorton
> > Date: Thu Apr 16 17:55:48 2020
> > New Revision: 1876619

> > Log:
> > * modules/core/mod_watchdog.c (wd_worker): Fix crashes snuck into
> >   r1876599 where a destroyed pool was reused.  Rename the "ctx"
> >   variable to reflect its purpose.  Also tweak the pool tags.
>
> Sorry for messing up with that, I didn't notice that
> apr_pool_destroy() was used :/

No worries, I was quite confused for a while by the horrific failures
which couldn't possibly be caused by the "just add the pool tags"
commit, but this is why we have Travis ;)

> Hopefully my intent is better addressed in r1876675..

+1 nice, thanks.

And BTW I have not seen a single failure of the filter tests (which had
been haunting the CI) after the ap_request_core_filter removal commit,
so huge thanks again also for that.

Regards, Joe