On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 02:21:48PM +0100, Joe Orton wrote:
> so if Apache-Test is trying to connect to ::1 but httpd is only
> listening on AF_INET port 80, it will look like the server is not
> running, even if it is.

After r1879103 they are now at least starting up, but failing in the
proxy tests, which I find a bit surprising:

https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/httpd/jobs/701189909

# Failed test 3 in t/modules/proxy.t at line 22
# Failed test 4 in t/modules/proxy.t at line 23
t/modules/proxy.t ...................
Failed 2/31 subtests

that seems to be failing in the <Location>-context ProxyPass test
*only*.

Not at all impossible this is still some IPv6 vs localhost vs
getaddrinfo-related fubar but I can't see why that would cause the
<Location>-specific tests to fail when the other tests are apparently
working.  Any ideas?