On 05/08/2020 14.17, Andrew Wetmore wrote:
Hi:

I am part of the Infrastructure team, and am writing to ask whether your project is still using the Apache CMS for your project website. As you know, the CMS is reaching end-of-life, and we need projects to move their websites onto a different option within the next few weeks.

There are several alternatives available, including those listed on this page [1] on managing project websites. Infra is assembling a Wiki page [2] on migrating a website from the CMS, and is looking forward to helping projects with this transition.

Please let me know whether your site is still on the Apache CMS and, if so, who will be the project point-of-contact with Infra for the migration.

Thank you!

We do use it, and it *should* be trivial for us to switch to something like pelican instead, for the main site (docs are another thing entirely). While I'll be happy to assist with that, I don't want to put on too many hats here, so if someone would volunteer to be the liaison, that would be wonderful.

With regards,
Daniel.

[1] https://infra.apache.org/project-site.html <https://infra.apache.org/project-site.html>

[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Migrate+your+project+website+from+the+Apache+CMS <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Migrate+your+project+website+from+the+Apache+CMS>

--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor