On 12/02/2021 18:09, Yann Ylavic wrote:
On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 5:59 PM jean-frederic clere <jfcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 12/02/2021 17:34, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

On 2/12/21 5:17 PM, jean-frederic clere wrote:
[]
          do {
              rv = apr_pollset_poll(pollset, timeout, &nresults, &results);
          } while (APR_STATUS_IS_EINTR(rv));
+++

I don't remember why we have the while here...

We ignore EINTR anywhere in the core/network modules (even in the APR).
But what could we do about it, abort everything while it may be a graceful stop?
I think we rely on ungraceful stop to ungracefully stop us..

Is there a way to test why the get the signal in ap_proxy_tunnel_run() and
react on shutdown command to prevent the warning message?

Maybe we could run ap_mpm_query(AP_MPMQ_MPM_STATE, &result)
and drop out if result == AP_MPMQ_STOPPING

Yes that works ;-)

But typically the shutdown is graceful in the sense that the request should be
finished. Maybe a bad idea with long lasting tunnels.

Correct...

I'd rather we let ungraceful stop do its job, and maybe lower the
timeout on AP_MPMQ_STOPPING when (e.g.) ProxyAsyncGracefulTimeout is
configured?

By the way Jean-Frédéric, does this AH00045 happen on graceful or
ungraceful stop/restart, or both?

Only on ungraceful, with the graceful a timeout occurs (we might check for timeout to prevent httpd to wait for ever but it seems there is always a timeout...)

Regards;
Yann.

--
Cheers