Commit: 9f7d27d (2.4.x)
Author: Yann Ylavic
Message: Merge r1886141, r1886151 from trunk:

* We need to check for (!scheme && (u = strchr(url, ':')) && (u - url) > 14)
  later as (!scheme || u[0] != '/' || u[1] != '/' || u[2] == '\0') is true
  for requests with the CONNECT method which we need to decline. But in many
  cases requests with the CONNECT method have (u - url) > 14 as in this
  case (u - url) is the length of the FQDN the forward proxy should connect
  to.

mod_proxy_http: follow up to r1886141, axe overlong scheme check.

Since mod_proxy can see CONNECT URIs, "hostname:port" versus "scheme:"
is hardly distinguishable (we don't want to limit the length of hostnames),
and we don't allocate the scheme anymore while parsing, let's simply decline
unrecognized schemes (overlong or not) and be caught by the no-handler case
if there really is no proxy handler interested.

Submitted by: rpluem, ylavic
Reviewed by: ylavic, covener, icing

git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x@1887118
13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68