Hi all,

With 8 binding PMC +1 votes, 5 additional +1 votes from the community, and no -1 votes, I'm pleased to report that the vote has PASSED to release 2.4.48.

The process of pushing to the distribution mirrors is one the way. I should make the announcement in the coming days.

Here are the votes I have recorded during the thread:
(apologies if I missed someone)
PMC:
    dferradal, jfclere, gbechis, jailletc36, jorton, rjung, steffenal,
    ylavic

Community and committers:
    Noel Butler, Jan Ehrhardt, Cory McIntire, William A Rowe Jr (wrowe),
    Ivan Zhakov (ivan)

The systems that have been tested on include:
    CentOS 6, 7, 8
    Debian
    Fedora 34
    RHEL 6, 7, 8
    Slackware 14.0, 14.2 and 15 beta
    SLES 11, 12, 15
    Solaris 10   (Sparc)
    Ubuntu 21.04
    Windows   (x86 and x64)

Thanks to all of you for your time and cycles for testing on all these different platforms and configurations.

Christophe JAILLET