On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 9:05 AM Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks Yann. Have you thought about using the scripts at
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/dev-tools/github/ for
> such a complex backport proposal? Setting this up as a PR against 2.4.x
> ensures that github automatically
> checks for mergebility and executes the test suite against it. Further more
> the patch URL stays stable if you
> need to add further patches to the proposal / PR.
> And the scripts take care of the svn merge --record-only stuff :-)

Nice, conflicts resolved while cherry picking, script restarted after
each resolution, same result finally, great stuff!
The hub command failed (probably because I authenticate to github
using a yubikey) so I had to manually create the PR, but I can live
with this :)
Somehow the ci does not start though :/

Thanks RĂ¼diger, nice tools.

Cheers;