Le 07/09/2021 à 10:52, yla...@apache.org a écrit :
Author: ylavic
Date: Tue Sep  7 08:52:23 2021
New Revision: 1893011

Log:
test/time-sem.c: unlock the accept mutex before exiting (error conditions).

Modified:
     httpd/httpd/trunk/test/time-sem.c

Hi,

just for my understanding, does anyone use these tests?
Are they run on travis? If no, should they be?

Same question, concerning the unitest framework (httpdunit)?
This is a great idea, but it looks mostly unused.

It tried to play with it a few years ago and found it quite hard to use, because most of our functions need some "context" (i.e. a request, a pool, a config, ...)
I was wondering if implementing such unittest as a module would make sense?
We could plug nearly anywhere with some hooks to have a meaningful context. We could also implement a new hook to let modules implement tests for functions that are not exported. All this done, it could be run from our perl test framework as any other module.

CJ