ASF release policy [1] suggests that we have a >=72 hour voting period
for releases, but this is a "SHOULD" not a hard rule.  Due to:

a) the severity of the issue being fixed, and

b) the extensive review and testing which the patch has received both
here and off-list, and

c) the fact we already have sufficient binding votes on the release,
with no negative feedback either from PMC members or the community

my recommendation as PMC Chair is that we close the vote now and ship
the update.  Normal 72+ hour release votes must be resumed after this.

Regards, Joe

[1] https://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html