On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 1:22 PM <ic...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: icing
> Date: Fri Feb  4 12:22:26 2022
> New Revision: 1897760

> Log:
>   *) core/mod_ssl/mpm_event: reverting changes to nonblocing SSL handshakes
>      to stabilize CI tests again. Previous revision of trunk has been copied
>      to branches/trunk-ssl-handshake-unblocking to make those into a PR where
>      changes can be discussed and tested separately.

Which commits/revisions did you revert precisely?

I have created PR [1] that (almost) fixes the issues, though based on
the old trunk so kind of broken now ;)
Well I'm testing things still so not planning to merge soon enough,
but I'll have to rebase from trunk-ssl-handshake-nonblocking and
cherry pick now.
So the revisions could be helpful for me..

Thanks;
Yann.

[1] https://github.com/apache/httpd/pull/290