Hi folks,

Apologies is this is better suited for the user mailing list, but I’m digging
into the source do thought this might be best. I have read a number of reports
that pcre2 is not compatible with httpd.

However, it looks like pcre2 code went in in 2016:
https://github.com/apache/httpd/blob/12cfcf08fffc6e4ec597e0396016d09afdb89fa8/server/util_pcre.c

Is pcre2 incompatible? Is there a specific set of circumstance where
individuals are running into this issue?

Best Regards,
--

Doug Whitfield | Enterprise Architect, OpenLogic
Perforce Software

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify us immediately.