Hi Jim,

I read Linus' statements on it and it really had to do with a technical use case that I think this article spells out well: https://www.zdnet.com/article/linus-torvalds-prepares-to-move-the-linux-kernel-to-modern-c/

I think we need something similar.  What is the reason for this change besides just modernizing?

Regards,
KAM