On Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 01:58:58AM -0500, Greg Stein wrote:
> With that said, I'm not a fan of [DAV or svn] locks. Anything that can be
> done to avoid a workflow that encompasses locks would be ideal.

For DAV filesystem, we cannot spare locks when clients use LOCK/UNLOCK
methods. Lock discovery by PROPFIND is another story, I cannot see
a use case for that.

If you want to see less locks, then you must be great fan of my
DAVLockDiscovery contribution, especially now it has been updated
as a flag directive. Any chance we get it into 2.4 branch?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
m...@netbsd.org