Am 04.05.23 um 10:34 schrieb Ruediger Pluem:
This is a formal vote on whether we should move our read/write repository from
Subversion to Git.
This means that our latest read/write repository will be no longer available
via svn.apache.org. It
will be available via Git at https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd-site.git
and https://github.com/apache/httpd.git.
Github also offers the possibility to use a Subversion client:
https://docs.github.com/en/get-started/working-with-subversion-on-github/support-for-subversion-clients

[X]: Move the read/write repository from Subversion to Git and leverage the
features of Github (for now Actions and PR).
[ ]: Move the read/write repository from Subversion to Git, but I don't want to
work with Github and I will only work with
      what gitbox.apache.org offers.
[ ]: Leave everything as is.

Thanks and regards,

Rainer