Dear Mentors,

We are able to setup nightly snapshot builds. At this moment, we have the
following steps done (Master Jira:
https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-121)
   - Software Grant : Software grant from Uber to Apache has been completed
   - Contributor CLA : Done
   - License Conformance : All dependencies have been verified to be conforming
as per  https://apache.org/legal/resolved.html

   - Apache Style Package : We have renamed source code to follow
"org.apache.hudi" package namespace. Migration guide for developers and
customers :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HUDI/Migration+Guide+From+com.uber.hoodie+to+org.apache.hudi
   - KEYS uploaded to dist.apache.org
   - Nightly snapshot builds setup
(https://builds.apache.org/job/hudi-snapshot-deployment-0.5/)

I am working on getting the release branch cut and built. I will soon send the
first release candidate for voting. While this is happening, can one of you
file IP clearance request to ASF in parallel  (
https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html ) ?
Thanks,Balaji.V