Hi Leesf,
THe staging directories are intentionally empty. The directories corresponding
to 0.5.0-incubating release were deleted from staging directory as the last
step of the release. You can create a folder "0.5.1-incubating" under
dev/incubator/hudi and add the source release tar balls with checksum there and
commit.
Thanks,Balaji.V    On Monday, January 20, 2020, 09:57:27 PM PST, leesf