Hi Udit,

Thanks for information.
Actually I am struggling on following points
1 - How can we process S3 parquet files(hourly partitioned) through Apache
Hudi? Is there any streaming layer we need to introduce? 2 - Is there any
workaround to query Hudi Dataset from Athena? we are thinking to dump
resulting Hudi dataset to S3, and then querying from Athena. 3 - What
should be the parquet file size and row group size for better performance
on querying Hudi Dataset?

Thanks
Raghvendra