Congratulations to Vino Yang.
------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:&nbsp;"vbal...@apache.org"<vbal...@apache.org&gt;;
????????:&nbsp;2020??2??15??(??????) ????5:11
??????:&nbsp;"dev"<dev@hudi.apache.org&gt;;

????:&nbsp;Re: Please welcome our new PPMCs and Committer

 Congratulations to Leesf, Vino Yang and Siva.
+1 Very well deserved :) Looking forward to your continued contributions.
Balaji.V
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; On Friday, February 14, 2020, 12:11:18 PM PST, Bhavani Sudha
<bhavanisud...@gmail.com&gt; wrote:&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;Hearty congratulations to all of you - @leesf
<leesf0...@gmail.com&gt;&nbsp; @vinoyang