Hi all,

NO. time/date is not finalized yet until we resolve the time zone issues. let's
spend some time confirming the time in the next few days. and a week for me
to prep some slides/docs to run through the course as well.
Once finalized, we will send an explicit email spelling out the time/date.

YES on recording and make it available. (I need to find a tool that can
allow me to do that).

On the time zones, would 8AM PST be more amenable (we can also revote on
community sync. @pratyaksh , please start a new thread on that if
interested)

LocationLocal TimeTime ZoneUTC Offset
San Jose <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/san-jose> (USA -
California)  8:00:00 am PDT <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pdt> UTC-7
hours
New York <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york> (USA - New
York) 11:00:00 am EDT <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt> UTC-4
hours
New Delhi <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/india/new-delhi> (India -
Delhi) 8:30:00 pm IST <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/ist> UTC+5:30
hours
Shanghai <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/china/shanghai> (China -
Shanghai Municipality) 11:00:00 pm CST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cst-china> UTC+8 hours
London <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london> (United Kingdom -
England) 4:00:00 pm BST <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/bst> UTC+1
hour

Please speak up if this does not work for anyone..

Thanks
Vinoth