All,

I've added new log4j properties to the docker setup to limit the spark logs
from the spark driver. Master should be stable. One thing I noticed during
this is that the class `HoodieSparkSqlWriter` also runs as part of the
integration tests which it should not, thus adding to the logs.

@raymond - any ideas why this is happening? I noticed you made some changes
to the functional tests and from cursory looks of the parent pom.xml I
couldn't find anything wrong.

Thanks,
Nishith