Hello all,

As we are all hustling towards getting the blockers in, I wanted to propose
a code/merge freeze until we cut a release for 0.6.0  and restrict it to
only merging blockers identified for this release. It would reduce rebasing
time for blockers in progress. If we feel some issue is a serious blocker
we can discuss it here and bump it's priority.

Please share your thoughts or concerns.

Thanks,
Sudha