Thanks for the detailed email David. We had discussed this in last week
community meeting and Vinoth had ideas on how to implement this. This is
something that can be supported by the timeline layout that Hudi has. It would
be a new feature (new write operation) that basically appends the delete marker
to all versions of the data instead of just the latest.
Opened a Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-1212
Balaji.V

    On Friday, August 14, 2020, 06:12:26 AM PDT, David Rosalia