Tanu,

I'm assuming you're talking about multiple kafka partitions from a single
Spark Streaming job. In this case, your job can read from
multiple partitions but at the end, this data should be written to a single
table. The dataset/rdd resulting from reading multiple partitions is passed
as a whole to the Hudi writer and spark parallelism takes care of ensuring
you don't lose the kafka partition parallelism. In this case, there are no
"multi-writers" to Hudi tables. Is your setup different from the one I
described ?

-Nishith