Hi Hudi team,

We are replicating database table by reading table change logs and applying
them to Hudi table, we would like to implement our pipeline so it can
process records out of order. Pretty much we want to introduce column
"sort_key" and only update existing records in the hudi table if a new
record's sort_key is greater than the sort_key value of an existing record.
Initially we thought that we just need to assign to
hoodie.datasource.write.precombine.field
parameter value= "sort_key" , however it looks like it is not the case as
hoodie.datasource.write.precombine.field   comes to play only when pre
combining records prior to writing. Is there a way to implement our use
case using hudi's primitives ?

Thank you,
Anton