+1 (binding)

1. Release validation succeeded
2. Ran quick start for two variants (spark2, scala11 and spark3, scala12)
for all operations.
3. Ran docker demo and verified all 3 query engines (spark sql, hive,
presto) and 3 query types(snapshot, read optimized, incremental) across two
tables.

./release/validate_staged_release.sh --release=0.9.0 --rc_num=2
/tmp/validation_scratch_dir_001
~/Documents/personal/projects/a_hudi/hudi/scripts
local dir local_svn_dir
Downloading from svn co https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist//dev/hudi
Validating hudi-0.9.0-rc2 with release type "dev"
Checking Checksum of Source Release
    Checksum Check of Source Release - [OK]

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
 Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
 Speed
100 42380  100 42380    0     0   156k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
 156k
Checking Signature
    Signature Check - [OK]

Checking for binary files in source release
    No Binary Files in Source Release? - [OK]

Checking for DISCLAIMER
    DISCLAIMER file exists ? [OK]

Checking for LICENSE and NOTICE
    License file exists ? [OK]