Hi all,

Status update: the 0.11.0 release branch was cut and 0.11.0-rc1 was tagged
https://github.com/apache/hudi/tree/release-0.11.0-rc1

Please feel free to start testing activities using this tag branch.

Meanwhile, I'll continue the process and soon upload artifacts to
dist.apache.org and then send a separate voting email for RC1.

Thanks.

--
Best,
Shiyan