+1 it would be great to make Hudi's index support all query engines.  Given
that we already have multi-modal index (column stats index, bloom filter
index) in metadata table and there is a proposal to have a metastore
server, is the ultimate goal to serve the index from metastore leveraging
metadata table for all engines?