+1

I was thinking that we add a new utility and NOT extend DeltaStreamer by
adding a Sink interface, for the following reasons

- It will make it look like a generic Source => Sink ETL tool, which is
actually not our intention to support on Hudi. There are plenty of good
tools for that out there.
- the config management can get bit hard to understand, since we overload
ingest and reverse ETL into a single tool. So break it off at use-case
level?

Thoughts?

David:  PMC does not have control over that. Please see unsubscribe
instructions here. https://hudi.apache.org/community/get-involved
Love to keep this thread about reverse streamer discussion. So kindly fork
another thread if you want to discuss unsubscribing.