That will teach you for not naming your methods explicitly.  Delete? Delete what?  ;-)

Good point though Larry.  If you design your DAOs to be very small and follow some convention like select, insert, update, delete....you might have this problem.  As a more general solution, I'd suggest just choosing different language like:  load, fetch, save, update, remove.

That will avoid the whole problem.

Cheers,
Clinton