From: Ryan Blue <b...@tabular.io>
Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 3:55 PM
To: Iceberg Dev List <dev@iceberg.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL][VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.14.0 RC1

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

+1 (binding)

* Checked signature, checksum
* Ran RAT checks (iceberg-build.properties has no header, but that's okay --
opened #5262<https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/5262> to exclude it)
* Ran build and tests in Java 8
* Tested REST catalog, using Spark 3.3 with Scala 2.13 runtime Jar

Ryan

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 2:36 PM Nan Zhu