Hi Everyone,

I know that many (if not all) of us have had the chance to work with Kyle
<https://github.com/kbendick> and get to know him and his wonderful sense
of humor. Unfortunately, he passed away recently. I feel fortunate to have
had the opportunity to work with him and be friends. He did some amazing
work in Iceberg and cared about making our open-source communities more
welcoming and inclusive. He will be missed greatly. Next time I am in
Catalonia, I will raise a glass in his memory in a gay bar.

If it would help anyone to share their memories, Kyle I know I'd love to
hear them and I'll collect them and pass them on to his family.

Take care of each other.

Hugs & Love,

Holden