Dmitriy,

In case of topology changes, I'd prefer the services to stay on the same node
they are currently on, as long as possible. In general, my goal is to keep the
related singleton services together, and minimize their movements between the
nodes. But if they have to move, they move as a group, all to the same new node.

Thanks
Andrey