Here are my current status for all interop-related stuff (you can view
these tickets using query "project = IGNITE AND status in (Open, "In
Progress", Reopened, Resolved, "Patch Available") AND component = interop
AND fixVersion = 1.5"):

*IGNITE-1819 - Remove metadataEnabled flag in Java*
Trivial. Waiting for IGNITE-950 merge.

*IGNITE-1845, IGNITE-1846 - portable API renamings in CPP and .Net*
Trivial. Waiting for IGNITE-950 merge.

*IGNITE-1803 - Optimized field lookup for queries*
Ready. Waiting for IGNITE-950 to merge.

*IGNITE-1847 - Add "field" method to portable metadata.*
Not started yet. Waiting for IGNITE-950 to merge.

*IGNITE-1816 - Optionally do not write field IDs to portable object footer.*
Not started yet.

+ Several minor tickets.

All in all, I expect all these tickets to be ready in 2 days.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 1:43 AM, Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com