Guys!

Let's update status info.

1. Data grid performance optimizations.

Most of the optimizations have been merged. However, there are several
pending ones

2. Direct marshalling compactions: communication optimization - Valentin

My understanding is that this will be merged in nearest hours. Valentin, is
that the case?

3. Introduce new binary format - Alexey Goncharuk and Vladimir Ozerov

The work is mostly done and ignite-1282 will be merged to release branch in
several hours. Alexey, please let us know when you are done.

4. Data grid performance optimizations: SQL queries - Sergi and Semyon

The problem here is that cache updates influence throughput of cache
operations. As far as I know Semyon has investigated this and found several
places in code that could cause this. My understanding is that he will
benchmark and merge this fix over the weekend.

Thanks!

--Yakov