On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org> wrote:

> Aside from Dmitriy's questions, was there any blocker for someone to review
> the code? There has been no activity from committers.

As I mentioned last week, we were planning to cut a release this Friday,
but I don’t think it happened. I too would like to get an update. Yakov,
can you send out the status on open issues?

> It was supposed to be merged for 1.5, and as far as I know, there was no
> official announcement in the dev@ list that the release was being cut
> today. How is the dev team supposed to be synchronised around these
> milestones???

Raul, I am hoping the release will happen over the weekend, assuming we get
an update. Even in that case, forcefully merging a new feature, that is not
a critical bug fix, at this point would be too risky.

My preference would be to cut another release with OSGI, Cammel, and
Node.JS early January (no point of doing it sooner due to holidays). Would
do you think?