Thanks Andrey!

Still a bit unclear: the doc says
"<config_url> is required and represents any valid URL which points to Ignite
configuration file"

So, that's server side URL then, something like
    jdbc:ignite:cfg:///etc/ignite/conf/default-config.xml

assuming that server nodes have said configuration under
/etc/ignite/conf/default-config.xml ? Sorry, it's either I am a bit dense, or
the doc isn't written to a layman

Thanks in advance!
  Cos