Vova,

We still have the logic that allows us to use reflection to get values in
indexing, so basically the change is an additional check during the query
processor start.

My concern regarding (2) is that a server node must have model classes in
the classpath in order to check that we should deserialize values for
indexing. If a server node does not have classes in the classpath and user
still uses Externalizable classes on client, we will still end up with the
same situation and it looks like we will not be able to detect it. Is there
a way to tell that an object was externalizable without the class on server
node?