Hi Ivan,

1) Yes, I think that it makes sense to have the old versions of the docs while an old version is still considered to be used by someone.

2) Absolutely, the time to add a corresponding article on the readme.io has come. It's not the first time I see the question related to HDFS as a secondary FS. Before and now it's not clear for me what exact steps I should follow to enable such a configuration. Our current suggestions look like a puzzle. I'll assemble the puzzle on my side and prepare the article. Ivan if you don't mind I would reaching you out directly asking for any technical assistance if needed.

Regards,
Denis