Guys,

I noticed the following code in repo several days
ago(org/apache/ignite/internal/portable/BinaryWriterExImpl.java:1810):

out.unsafeEnsure(1 + 4);

out.unsafeWriteByte(GridPortableMarshaller.HANDLE);
out.unsafeWriteInt(pos - old);

if (obj.getClass().isArray())
    System.out.println("CASE!");

return true;

Couple of points here:

1. When putting debug output to production code use U.debug(). This method
gives at least deprecation warning which can be caught and debug printouts
will not get to the repo + it prints timestamp and thread name.
2. Can we change release build to fail if U.debug() is somewhere in
production code? Anton V, perhaps you know how to achieve that?

--Yakov