Guys,
I've re-checked these examples. Most of the benchmarks corresponding to the
description that was provided by Yakov above but the following examples
don't work with remote nodes started with server classpath :

   - org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.CacheQueryExample
   - org.apache.ignite.examples.streaming.StreamVisitorExample
   - org.apache.ignite.examples.java8.streaming.StreamTransformerExample
   - org.apache.ignite.examples.java8.streaming.StreamVisitorExample

--
Ilya Suntsov