Oh, and by the way - can we please _never_ do another release that has a
version like "-b1" or something? It proved to be a royal PITA in the
downstream projects. For instance, in Bigtop we had to hack-off bits and
pieces to make sure the RPMs could be build ("-" isn't a valid symbol for RPM
version string); which later broke the Zeppelin build BIGTOP-2181.

If releases like this will keep on rolling out, we literally will be skipping
them in our releases, because of the huge amount of effort required to
accommodate these.

Regards,
  Cos