Status for the opened tickets from my side:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2078The original issue
reported has been fixed. Now sometimes the example returns duplicate
records for TXT queries, this is related to changing topology not being
handled in TXT queries. This is an old issue and it is not critical for the
release

 IGNITE-2190 - Reported by Denis. Added test, fixed and merged to igntie-1.5

The only issue that I had not time to take a look at is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2212- tx put triggers multiple
deserializations of cache value. There is no a simple fix for this, however
I see that the fix version for this ticket is 1.6. Can somebody confirm
that it is not critical for the release?