Guys,

We have startTime(), duration() and endTime() methods which have several
usages each along internals of the project, but to support these methods we
have 2 long fields in GridFutureAdapter which gives us 16 bytes.

Other fields - res (reference 8 bytes at max), ignoreInterrupts (boolean 1
byte) and resFlag (byte 1 byte) = 10 bytes

I did quick tests and I see that removing these fields (i.e. making each
future 16 bytes thinner) can give us 5-6% in performance results.

I want to deprecate  startTime(), duration() and endTime() and therefore
deprecate corresponding methods in IgniteFuture.

Thoughts?

--Yakov