Igniters,

At this moment key deserialization failure during rebalancing cause strange
situation:

Rebalancing from node sent supply message with broken key will be cancelled
at current topology.
All upcoming supply messages from this node will be be ignored, no new
demand messages to this node will be sent.

But when topology will be changed again, node with broken key will take
path at rebalancing again, untill key deserialization failure happen ...
again.

Do we need to improve this situation, and if we have to how should be
handled case with key deserialization failure?

I see some ways:
1) We can inform user about data loss because of deserialization problems,
but keep current rebalancing strategy
2) We can continue rebalancing from this node, but ignore messages with
broken keys. And inform user about data loss.
3) We can pause rebalancing untill deserialization will be fixed somehow,
for example by shutdowning demanding or supplying node.

Thoughts?