Denis,

We have a special status at Ignite JIRA - PATCH AVAILABLE which means that
issue ready to be reviewed.
Currently 59 issues has such status according to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-2&jql=project%20%3D%20Ignite%20and%20status%20%3D%20%22Patch%20Available%22

I think we have to add notes that this status can be used only during
waiting of review and we will have no problems with actual "required
review" list in future.